Monday, February 20, 2017

Four books, one "old," three new...

I have updated and glamorized the 1940s John Stanley bibliography, which now includes a compete index of his 1943-49 stories, plus four complete comics stories, a cover gallery and many visual chotchkes throughout. It will be available on Amazon shortly. For now, it can be had HERE through Amazon's price-gouger, createspace.com.

If you wish to support me through my healing from non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (I'm in the middle of my chemotherapy treatment) and don't mind spending a couple extra bucks, consider Createspace. Otherwise, wait a couple of days for bargain prices on amazon.com.

This is the ultimate version of this book, and I don't plan to update it again, so if you've been waiting, here's the finest iteration I can come up with of this first of four John Stanley books available on Amazon. Check my author profile to see all my books.

Are you aware that I have three novels available on Amazon? Yep. The newest of them is a 438-page dramedy, Fools Like Me, set in the Deep South in the early 1960s. Read all about it HERE.

Two shorter paperback novels, The Bye-Bye Box and Hell is a Lonely Place, are also available on amazon,com. Click on the title to see their pages. You can browse all four books to your heart's content.

Please consider a purchase of any or all of these books. Being confined to bedrest much of time, I've worked hard to get these books out into the public. You might enjoy one or more of them. As said, investigate them on amazon through their helpful "Look Inside This Book" feature.


No comments: